Slalom C1 from SE to Upper Midwest

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

pete witucki
c

Slalom C1 from SE to Upper Midwest

Post by pete witucki »

Hello! I'm trying to find a ride for a slalom C-1 from Atlanta, GA to me up in Madison, WI. Start and (especially) end locations are flexible. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated- in the form of gas contributions and river karma!

-pete witucki
(pfwitucki@wisc.edu)
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

movement...

Post by PAC »

If you can get a ride for it from GA to either the Armada or the Cheat Fest I can get it to Pittsburgh. Price - good river and boat transfer karma! 8)
We might even be able to "maybe" get it to Detroit (via my non-boating brother) but that will take some work! :wink:
Maybe some else can help out from there! Let me know! Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Boat shuttle

Post by billcanoes »

I'll be leaving thursday for the Armada- I live in Charlotte- I'll get it to PAC if that works.

Long Term Option- I'm planning on going to WI when the Fatboys are in- but that might be Sept or Oct hopefully they're be here by then - The last I heard the final details were being worked on- so there is no firm date :(

Bill
pete witucki
c

boat shuttle

Post by pete witucki »

Thanks for the offer, but think I'll abandon this purchase for now.. I need to take a trip to the SE this summer anyway, and I'll reassess then. Thanks again!

-pete