Trenton NJ to Kaz at Millbrook Boats in Richmond NH

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

padlcnu
c

Trenton NJ to Kaz at Millbrook Boats in Richmond NH

Post by padlcnu »

Looking for a ride for my Kevlar Rival from Trenton, NJ area to Millbrook Boats in Richmond, NH. It is going back for some maintenance and repairs so I am not in a huge rush. I am willing to drive 2-3 hours to meet up with someone and can pay $50 each leg for gas money.
Let me know if you can help out.

Dave Coleman
padlcnu@comcast.net
609 771 3680 :P
John Coraor
CBoats Addict

Post by John Coraor »

I'll undoubtedly be seeing Kaz at the NESS slalom races in the spring and could hand off a boat then, but that's a long way off. I also live on Long Island about 1 hour east of NYC, so hopefully you will find someone closer who is headed to NH sooner. If not, give me a holler closer to the spring racing season.

John
Kelly-Rand
CBoats Addict

Post by Kelly-Rand »

Sorry,
If you had posted a week before the 25th I could have met you on the NJTP as I was down in DC for the holidays. Good luck in catching someone.
Jim KR

"with single blade in hand
a C-1 I will stand"
padlcnu
c

Help My Rival!!!!

Post by padlcnu »

Still looking to get my boat to Kaz in NH.

Looking for a ride for my Kevlar Rival from Trenton, NJ area to Millbrook Boats in Richmond, NH. It is going back for some maintenance and repairs. I am willing to drive 2-3 hours to meet up with someone and can pay for gas money.
Let me know if you can help out.
Thanks! :D
John Coraor
CBoats Addict

Post by John Coraor »

I expect to attend the Punch Brook Slalom on April 9th. If Kaz is also going to race there, then I could deliver to him at that time. Although I live on Long Island, my wife frequently visits a friend in Spotswood, NJ and could bring the boat back from there sometime before April 8-9. Mapquest indicates that Spotswood is about 45 minutes from Trenton.

If that's not too late for you, then let me know.

John