Atom from Bowling Green, KY to OH or WV

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

ohioboater
CBoats Addict

Atom from Bowling Green, KY to OH or WV

Post by ohioboater »

Need to get an Atom from Bowling Green KY to Athens OH. Would be glad to meet and paddle something 3ish in KY/TN/WV, if that's where you're headed - Elkhorn, Cumberland below falls, plateau, or just about any 3ish stuff in WV.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Moving from Ky...

Post by PAC »

Ohioboater I too need a boat moved from Ky. I need a Finkenmeister moved from Louisville to Pittsburgh (or the Armada if that is easier). Anyway keep me posted if you hear any thing and maybe we can set up a two-fer any make it worth someone's time to move some boats for us! PM me of details, etc. Be postive folks are kind and help fellow C boaters out!
Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
ohioboater
CBoats Addict

drat!

Post by ohioboater »

Wish I'd seen your post before I left - I ended up going and getting it myself the day before you posted. I would've been glad to throw another boat up on the racks - Louisville wouldn't have been very far out of my way at all on the way back.

Pretty drive, but I got skunked for paddling. The easy stuff around there was too low, and I couldn't find anyone I trusted to watch my back on the harder stuff that did have water.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

moving...

Post by PAC »

Not a problem. Bummer on not getting in quality paddling!
The Fink is (I hope) on the road south to the Spring Splash and then I'm hoping it finds its way north during the Armada weekend.
We will see. C U at the Loop put in Firday AM that weekend.
Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!