OH-NY anyone? or OH-armadas?

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

OH-NY anyone? or OH-armadas?

Post by NZMatt »

I have an option on a boat from OH, if I can get it. Is there anyone who regularly travels from that area eastwards? I'm in IThaca, NY and hope to be at the April North Branch gathering. I can't make the May one, but will be able to travel a bit to pick the boat up if someone can bring it north from there.

Please drop me a note through the board if you can help.

Cheers

Matt
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Well...

Post by PAC »

Where in Ohio is the boat located? Close to Pittsburgh? If so ...... maybe! :wink:
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
adkSara
C Guru

Ohio?

Post by adkSara »

Where in Ohio? I have a friend who heads home in Ohio to visit his family and he might be persuaded to bring the boat back to our house... then you and Jo would just have to come visit, paddle, eat and drink!!!

Let me know!
Sara
adkSara
NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

hmm...guess no longer needed

Post by NZMatt »

Thanks folks...the person I was corresponding with about this is no longer responding to emails, so I assume that he no longer has the boat. If this changes, then I will definitely let you know.

Thanks though

Matt
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....