Dagger Caption needs a ride.

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

dafriend
C Guru

Dagger Caption needs a ride.

Post by dafriend »

Purchased a boat from a guy in up-state NY (Minerva area, Olmstedville to be precise ) and hope to find someone who can give it a ride to the midwest. Ideally, to the Minneapolis area but I'll come to you if it's within a days drive.

Thanks.

~Dave
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

ride

Post by PAC »

If you can get it to the Armada (North Branch of Potomac, MD) I can get it from there to Pittsburgh and maybe further (Cleveland / Dayton / Cini). Let me know. Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Minerva?

Post by Sir Adam »

You've got to be kidding. No one boats in Minerva :lol:

It's about an hour from where I live, and I'm up there all the time (and for the first 5 years of my life lived in Minerva).

Anyway, I should be able to get it to the Armada for you, if that would be helpful. PM or E-mail me where to pick it up and when....
Keep the C!
Adam