Slasher needs ride from Ottawa to Maryland.....

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Slasher needs ride from Ottawa to Maryland.....

Post by PAC »

Just helping out...
Oh and if it gets heading south via I79 WV bound I can pick up / hand off to Leesburg area...
I tried to post this in the haul-a-steed forum, but it was rejected due to a DEBUG error.

I am posting it here in the hopes that I can get the word out, even if it means committing a faux pas.

I am in the final stages of buying the Slasher from the guy in the Ottawa area and need to get it home. Martin was going to be my go-to guy, but he is off the continent, so I thought I would see if anybody else is going from Canada through Maryland anytime soon.

I can meet in the Rt. 81 or Rt. 95 corridors if somebody is driving through. If not, does anybody know who the boat-friendly truck carriers are?

Any help would be appreciated.

J. Robbins
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Post by kenneth »

There are a few strings for this topic, but I thought I'd reply to this one.

I frequently drive from Eastern NY (Lake George area) to Washington DC going through Binghamton, NY (on 81). If you can get the boat from Ottawa to Binghamton we just might have another option.