Boat transport needed from Northwestern GA to the NBP Armada

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

Boat transport needed from Northwestern GA to the NBP Armada

Post by the great gonzo »

Can anyone here help a brother out, There is a Finkenmeister in Northern Georgia that I am interested in and that, in order to get a deal done, needs a ride from Northwestern Georgia (between ATL and Chattanooga) to the North Branch of the Potomac Armada.
Please let me know a.s.a.p if you can help out, so that I can work out the rest.

Cheers!

martin a.k.a. the great gonzo!
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
huge
C Boater

Boat ride

Post by huge »

Martin,
I know that I won't be in N. Georgia before the Armada, but if they wanted to meet in between where they are and Asheville, I would be happy to bring it up to the Armada.
email me.
hugh at iodesign dot net

huge