Cinci, OH - Columbia, SC

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Cinci, OH - Columbia, SC

Post by sbroam »

Looking to get a boat from Ohio to SC. Exploring some options now that involve a first leg that gets the boat to the Ocoee or Yough first. Ideas?
Riverscout
C Boater

Re:Cinci, OH - Columbia, SC

Post by Riverscout »

I'm not sure if this will help or not. I will be travelling from Indianapolis, In to Baltimore, MD today - Tuesday 8/5. Leaving Indy between 8-9am. If the boat could make it's way north near Rt. 70 I can pick it up and deliver it to the Yough Aug. 23rd for the Over the Falls event. Or you could fiind a DC/Baltimore area boater for the next leg of the trip. I have indoor storage for boats. I will not be checking the board again before I leave but if this option may work for you call me.

Pete
410-259-488Zero