OC1 transport from NH to lower PA or MD

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Not Elvis
C Guru

OC1 transport from NH to lower PA or MD

Post by Not Elvis »

Anybody coming from NH to S. PA or N. MD and could bring an OC1 on their ride?

Armada, spring trips, OC Nationals, etc?

Not Elvis
240 Three Seven Five 9 O 4 O
C1Dub
C Guru

Post by C1Dub »

What model of OC1? I'm scheduled to be in Webster, NH at the Blackwater Slalom April 17-18 if the boat could be there and I can get to fit on the car with my other boats, then I can get it to PA. I might be at the Armada but I'm not sure yet.

Natalie
Not Elvis
C Guru

Ocoee

Post by Not Elvis »

It's an Ocoee, complete with saddle, straps, bags, outrigger, satellite dish, wetbar, and "snuggie" holder.

Where are you in PA, in case you don't get to Armada?

I will pursue the seller and ask the question about getting it to you at the slalom.

NE
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Jay - if Nat can get it back to the Burgh I'll bring it to the Armada for you!

Natalie - Dan (Longboat'n) needs a boat moved from NY too (see other posts). I would have got it last week since I did a drive by there... if I had known (its all about timing). How many open boats can you put on top before that vehicle of yours goes turtle?!?!?!?!?! LOL
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Longboatin
CBoats Addict

options open

Post by Longboatin »

Hey if my boat could get in there cool, but whatever works.

Anyway, been thinkin maybe quick getaway last week end in Mar. so might just roll up to get boat, camp etc. I'll keep yins updated, would have room on the racks.
C1Dub
C Guru

Post by C1Dub »

Right now I plan on taking 2 boats, an Ignitor and a slalom boat. So I think the ocoee should fit. I don't think a 3rd OC1 would fit though, my roof racks are not wide enough.

Natalie
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Right on - we'll figure out something. I have to get 2 boats from Harrisburg in the near term my self. :wink:
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!