Maxim needs to go north

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

2opnboat1
Mohawk Canoes

Maxim needs to go north

Post by 2opnboat1 »

I need to get a Maxim to Palmer Rapids, ON, Canada any one headed that way.
Richard Guin
Lazy good for nothing slacker
ncdavid
CBoats Addict

Post by ncdavid »

I'm going to the Yough in early June. Colin Moneypenny will be there.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

If you can get it a ride to the Armada (or earlier) I can store it in the Pittsburgh / Ohiopyle area until it hitches a ride further north.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
Gail R
Pain Boater

probably too late but if it's not on it's way buy July 1st

Post by Gail R »

We are going down to Nashville for a dance compitition July 1st to 3rd. From there heading over to Gatlinburg for some biking/hiking. We're only bringing one bike so we'd have room for a boat.

We can take it to Ottawa the following friday (2hours from Palmers) it can hang out with our garage children till the owner picks it up or we find roof space going up
Collin and June is your best bet if you can make that work. Dude is paddling somewhere's every weekend

I don't check the boards frequently so email me if you're intereted

canoesrock at hotmail...you know the rest
Gail and Steward