Pittsburgh to New England

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

PatrickOC1
C Guru

Pittsburgh to New England

Post by PatrickOC1 »

looking to pick up a boat off anoter board member and trying to find an economical way to make that happen im in new hampshire and would like to cut down an 11 hour drive to pick up directly if anyone can help get this boat closer to me im happy to hand over gas/beer money :D

Patrick

Deerfield riverfest is coming up end of the month too if anybodys making the drive for that weekend ill be down there.
arhdc
CBoats Addict

Re: Pittsburgh to New England

Post by arhdc »

I am hauling the StinkEye plug from State College PA to Millbrook Boats in NH the first week in July and I have rack space.

I am three hours from Pittsburgh but I will most certainly be down to Ohiopyle at least once between now and the end of the month. PM me if I can help.
~Aaron~

Just being willing to try is half the battle.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Pittsburgh to New England

Post by PAC »

Aaron... I think we have a ride. Chris L. (Checks) is heading to Dearfield later in the month and I plan to drop the boat off to him this weekend. Wish I would have know last weekend... could have given it to you then! LOL You're officially now plan B! Will keep you posted. & thanks for the offer!

UPDATE: Boat moved via the Boater Network! Thx ALL! :-)
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!