2 OC1's - need a ride from Birmingham AL to Charlotte NC

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

mahyongg
C Guru

2 OC1's - need a ride from Birmingham AL to Charlotte NC

Post by mahyongg »

Help a fellow open boater prevent a 399 mls. and back 12 hour roundtrip from Birmingham, AL to Charlotte, NC! An Ocoee and a Prelude, that will continue travelling together to Germany :D.

Part-way would probably help too, could probably even use infamous Lenoir City boater's yard as a relay station. Has to arrive until end of February.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated! Money towards gas and a beer (or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice) at ALF awaits you..

Cheers,

Jan
mahyongg
C Guru

Re: 2 OC1's - need a ride from Birmingham AL to Charlotte NC

Post by mahyongg »

So - is really no one reading this? I'm surprised, can it be true that no single cboater ever is driving from Alabama to North Carolina and able to take a couple boats up there, or at least part ways.. and here I thought it was heartland open boater country. Prove it, help us move those two boats. You shall not regret it..

Cheers,

Jan
JFC
C Boater

Re: 2 OC1's - need a ride from Birmingham AL to Charlotte NC

Post by JFC »

Jan, check your inbox. I can get the boats from Birmingham to Lenoir City if that helps.