From Oneida, TN to Blacksburg, VA or somewhere inbetween

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

yth20mama

From Oneida, TN to Blacksburg, VA or somewhere inbetween

Post by yth20mama »

I'm purchasing my first open boat, and would love to chip in some gas money if anyone is travelling through and has room on their rack for another boat. The boat is in Oneida, TN, and I'm trying to get it to Blacksburg, VA or somewhere closer. Fayetteville, WV, Asheville, NC, Erwin, TN, hwy 77/ Wytheville, etc would all be helpful.

Thanks!
lanky189
C Boater

Re: From Oneida, TN to Blacksburg, VA or somewhere inbetween

Post by lanky189 »

This might be possible this weekend. If they can get the boat a little further east thatd be great. Ill keep you updated as the week and the plans unfold.
lanky189
C Boater

Post by lanky189 »

So sorry this couldn't work out, was really hoping to help out a fellow C boater.
yth20mama

Post by yth20mama »

Yes, thanks so much for trying- the owner just couldn't make it work timing-wise. I really appreciate the offer!