Sawyer canoe transportation

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Sawyer canoe transportation

Post by KNeal »

I have a Sawyer canoe sitting around, currently on Kaz's property, that is to come south to Richmond, Va. Anyone able to grab the boat and either store it or transport it southward to someone who can store it until I am able to drive north. Please note, this canoe is 18' 6" long. Name your favorite liquid refreshment for reward or be reimbursed for gas.

Thanks
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Sawyer canoe transportation

Post by kenneth »

FWIW, I'm tasked with picking it up mid-September, but if anyone else is available sooner or as a backup, I'm sure Kneal would appreciate the knowledge.
kaz
Millbrook Boats - CBoats.net Sponsor

Post by kaz »

I'd like to move it, move it. Sorry, a misquote from a mooovie.
JKaz......
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

If someone can get it from Kaz to Glens Falls, NY (or even Rutvegas or Albany) I'm happy to store it and bring it south to the Worlds...
Keep the C!
Adam