DONE : NH to southeast?

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

DONE : NH to southeast?

Post by sbroam »

Thinking about a glass boat Kaz had for sale, thinking of how to save on shipping costs... I'm in Lexington, SC.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Re: NH to southeast?

Post by sbroam »

Well, I'm buying it - anybody heading from NH to the SE in the next couple of weeks?
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Post by kenneth »

I'll be passing through NH in late June. I can hold on to it in DE or pass it off to Kneal to get it closer, or find some other way to get it to you.
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

I should have my Tacoma in my possession in June so if it gets to Kenneth, we can arrange a rendezvous in Maryland and I can hold it here in Richmond for the next shipping leg.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Thanks, guys, but might have something worked out this week!
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Boath has been transported - thanks to John Casale who came down from MA to race in the French Broad Classique.