Esquif Detonator

Post your missing boat here and have eyes all over the place looking for it!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

oc1dude
C Boater

Esquif Detonator

Post by oc1dude »

detonator stolen in chattanooga TN. Boat has a black mesh air bag cover over front air bag. mike yee outfitting with the "outfitted by mikie" sticker on the bow. also had a electric bilge pump in it with a big yellow sticker on the bow that said "electric canoe pump system" with my email address and my phone number on it oc1dude@yahoo.com 423-280-8175
Please if you see it help me get back my baby :evil: :cry:
Helly
C Guru

curious

Post by Helly »

Was the boat on your vehicle when it was stolen? Was it locked on?

I'm so sorry! I'll keep my eyes open, although doubtful they will be headed to MO, but you never know.
Helly
C Guru

new Detonator

Post by Helly »

Hey, in case you need to know. I saw a new Detonator for sale on Mountain Buzz....for $800 I believe.
oc1dude
C Boater

Post by oc1dude »

yes, it was on my truck and. no, it was not locked. taken while I was at work.

I have a new detenator at the NOC and I am going to get it tommorow. my homeowners insurance paid off on it. and they are buying me a new boat, outfitting,air bags and bilge pump. to replace my 3 old well used detenator. for a $250.00 deductable. but for the bad i spent just over 2 months with out my
beloved detonator.

everyone should cheek to see if there homeowners or renters insurance will cover a boat stolen off your car. if it does not change it so it will. your auto insurance will not cover it unless it is permently attached to your car
if my insurance would not have paid I would have been without my boat for a long time til I could get another one
Detonator Function
Pain Boater

Post by Detonator Function »

At least you got a new setup...

Now I'm gonna be really paranoid about my detonator - i'm not gonna let him out of my sight.
Is this a rock I see before me?