Lost gear LY below Dimple on Sat 9/11

Post your missing boat here and have eyes all over the place looking for it!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Lost gear LY below Dimple on Sat 9/11

Post by PAC »

Lost a medium clear / grey dry bag (that looked to be open and taking on water) - had in it some paddling gear (fleece, jackets, etc and some food) - at Dimple. Saw it float by but was busy with a swimmer. Let me know if you see it. Some of the gear should have my phone number and name on it. Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Was it Al?
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Nope... Al was over the pond visiting his wife's folks! Had to laugh at that!

Actually it was a Girl's LAX mom. The adults were in a raft that flipped at Dimple (would have made it though but a guide tried to help and ... well it happens). Anyway she was the only one in that boat that would paddle so I had to save her... everyone else had a medium lenght boney swim. The girls thought it was kewl! Kids .. already dialed into river carnage! Until I left them on their own and they flipped at Bruner! Life is a circle! LOL
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
rivercruz303

sorry

Post by rivercruz303 »

sorry to hear. but you must go on and continue on your life, lol :)

a jour ney of a thousand miles begins with a single step 8)

River Cruz
Houston Roofing
driftwood
C Guru

Post by driftwood »

Those lower Yough raft guides, man they are trouble arn't they
Will dance for rain
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

Nah! 99% of the guides are good folks! Sometimes they get full of themselves... but then don't we all. I've had them go out of their way to help out when things were getting ugly! I great appreciate that!!

Right now I'm guessing my gear is either struck at the bottom at Swimmers or is some place in Ohio!! Oh well!
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Longboatin
CBoats Addict

net

Post by Longboatin »

Nah, I got a net set up on the Ohio aroun McKees Rocks that picks up any errant boater gear that might make it that far
anaisac24

Re:

Post by anaisac24 »

PAC wrote:Nope... Al was over the pond visiting his wife's folks! Had to laugh at that!

Actually it was a Girl's LAX mom. The adults were in a raft that flipped at Dimple (would have made it though but a guide tried to help and ... well it happens) Assurance décès. Anyway she was the only one in that boat that would paddle so I had to save her... everyone else had a medium lenght boney swim. The girls thought it was kewl! Kids .. already dialed into river carnage! Until I left them on their own and they flipped at Bruner! Life is a circle! LOL
Y a t-il moyen de connaitre si un jour vous allez ouvrir un forum français ou ce n'est pas encore dans vos priorités.
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Re: Lost gear LY below Dimple on Sat 9/11

Post by PAC »

Je ne sais pas quel intérêt il y a. La plupart parlent français anglais mieux que moi.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator