boats stolen from Richmond summer camp program

Post your missing boat here and have eyes all over the place looking for it!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

boats stolen from Richmond summer camp program

Post by KNeal »

Just received this notice from the area's summer camp organization here in Richmond, Va:
Someone "borrowed" two of our kayaks, two paddles, two helmets, two lifejackets and two neoprene skirts from our kayak trailer this weekend. We forgot to give them keys to the padlocks on the trailer so they had to cut them off - so silly. They also neglected to ask us permission to use the boats and gear. As much as we love kayaking and want others to grow their own brand of kayaking passion, we do need our gear back. Now that I think of it, they MUST be new to kayaking! They probably don't know that two new Mamba 8.1 kayaks (one is red/yellow and the other is blue/white) will stand out like sore thumbs when they come to understand how tight-knit the kayaking community is. Please post this on Facebook and send this email around to ALL your kayaking friends. Please tell the folks who "borrowed" our gear I can be reached at Tobin@PeakExperiences.com for the safe return of our gear and an apology. Soon they will realize there isn't a body of water they can paddle those boats with being . . . . . noticed!

Take care,

Kevin Tobin

Owner / Peak Experiences Inc.

Director / Passages Adventure Camp

http://www.PeakExperiences.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/PassagesAdventureCamps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

804-897-6800 (f) 804-897-5476
Please keep your eyes out for these boats for sale at boatertalk or craigslist.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."