A little bit of the West Branch

Post all your CBoat and OCBoat related videos here!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TNbound
CBoats Addict

A little bit of the West Branch

Post by TNbound »

What to do when you have no water in April?
Go run the west branch of the Penobscot, in the snow.

Sadly, the road going to the lower rapids was still closed due to mud season.

West Branch
-Anthony

"I'm gonna run this one river left I think.... So far river left, that I'm gonna be on the bank. With my boat on my shoulder."
Shep
CBoats Addict

Re: A little bit of the West Branch

Post by Shep »

I like the commentary video just below this one on your youtube page. Can you get that Skiba guy to announce at the NOC shootout?
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

Shep wrote:I like the commentary video just below this one on your youtube page. Can you get that Skiba guy to announce at the NOC shootout?
I told Anthony he needs to bring Skiba down to ALF next time he comes. Give him a PA system and let him announce the Tellico race...it would be awesome.
Matt Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting - Custom Bulkhead Canoe Saddles
TNbound
CBoats Addict

Post by TNbound »

It may be hard to tell from the video, but he needs no PA. Plug your computer into some huge 5.1 surround sound, crank it up, and then watch the video. That will give a better feel for his actual volume levels.

But I like the idea of having him announce the Tellico race! Maybe I can talk him into it.
-Anthony

"I'm gonna run this one river left I think.... So far river left, that I'm gonna be on the bank. With my boat on my shoulder."
bigspencer07
Pain Boater

Post by bigspencer07 »

Yeah..good stuff Anthony, but as far as the video editing goes...the "in-vogue" muzak doesn't hold water to the natural outdoors...;-).
Great weather this last week, better water too...
TNbound
CBoats Addict

Post by TNbound »

bigspencer07 wrote:Yeah..good stuff Anthony, but as far as the video editing goes...the "in-vogue" muzak doesn't hold water to the natural outdoors...;-).
Believe it or not, that was the ONLY song on the computer I used to edit the video. I realized that after the editing was done and I was ready to add some tunes, so it was that or listening to the random talking to myself I do when I boat. :wink:
-Anthony

Acosi151
Pain Boater

Post by Acosi151 »

Pulled off my first ever combat roll on that first drop on the right.