C-boating Video's -need help

Post all your CBoat and OCBoat related videos here!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

oc1kev
C Boater

C-boating Video's -need help

Post by oc1kev »

Need Help!

Trying to find good Open Boat video's. -Currently searching this forum for good links...

If anyone comes across this thread, knows of some ~other~ video's on YouTube, or elsewhere (that aren't already here in this forum), could you please reply with some links?

No need to go through any extensive GOOGLE searches, I'm doing that myself, but if any of y'all have some video's bookmarked or know of any off the top of you head, I'd really appreciate if you shared the location.

Thanks guys!

~Kev
-You look cool, for a naked chick in a booth...
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Re: C-boating Video's -need help

Post by KNeal »

Are you looking for instructional videos for open canoes and/or whitewater action video? There are quite a lot out there of both. Personally, and I really dislike admitting this publically :wink: , Tommy's fullgnarlz videos are entertaining, maybe a little strong with language and music?, and well composed. I believe Dooley has also done some awesome open canoe action video too.
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
oc1kev
C Boater

Post by oc1kev »

yeah, I'm looking for "Action Video"

I am putting together a pitch for an indy-film, and I need to show some associates of mine (non-whitewater people) video of canoe's running some big-water and technical class V runs so they will understand what I'm talking about when I tell them what a canoe can run in hands of an experienced paddler.

-Does that help any?

I used to have a number of really awesome canoe video bookmarked on YouTube, like 10-15 years ago... now with so much GoPro video on YouTube, the search results are so massive, it's been a real chore to week through them all.

So I'm askin' here if anyone has any Open Boat "hades-yeah, check this out" video's bookmarked, to please send 'em this way. Greatly appreciate anything I can get.
-You look cool, for a naked chick in a booth...
magicmike
C Guru

Post by magicmike »

1-blade.net has some good ones. Including an Octane 91 doing an ender! :o -M-
KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Post by KNeal »

Here is one to get you started. Use the search tab to find other video

Dooley video
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
Dave.E
C Guru

Post by Dave.E »

I got some videos on youtube and Vimeo...

https://vimeo.com/user32086287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybsnG ... dkMgzINVmg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I should be dropping a new highlight reel mid october.

Dave
https://vimeo.com/user32086287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;