outfitting help please...

New to CBoating? Look here for loaner boats, demo boats, free boats, instruction, and other folks in your area to help you out. Do NOT post questions here - those should be posted in the main CForum.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

zdog77

outfitting help please...

Post by zdog77 »

Im new to the c1 world, long time k1er looking to spice things up.

So I need some outfitting advice after looking around this site and others.

Ive got access to a LL remix (friends boat who interested in C1) and own a WS XXX.

Id like something that could be taken out amoungst boats to be converted back to k1. Is there such outfitting?

This sounds good http://kayakoutfitting.com/tips/c1/c1fo ... tting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Anyone have any other suggestions or tips, or have a cheap c1 FS in VA?

Thanks.

Zander
Shep
CBoats Addict

Re: outfitting help please...

Post by Shep »

Since all C1 outfitting (except the Jackson kit) is pretty much do-it-yourself, it all depend on how you build it, and what it takes to remove the K1 outfitting from the boat. I am going to look at a remix 69 tomorrow and see if I can't get the Jackson kit in there without messing it up. The Jackson kit can be installed without messing up a Jackson boat, but, I think it needs a foam-block bulkhead for your knees to get the best result. Possilby an additional lap-belt if you are going for serious rodeo moves.

Hope this helps,
Shep