Jackson C1 Outfitting -$125

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Shep
CBoats Addict

Jackson C1 Outfitting -$125

Post by Shep »

A friend of mine bought this for his 4Fun, and discovered his ankles just won't do the C1 thing. The kit is in mint condition, but is missing the included hook and loop (not usable after it went in, then came of of the boat), and the front plastic plate that has to be fit to the boat (he wants to keep it to stiffen up his 4Fun). This isn't a big loss since the plastic plate has to be cut to fit the boat it is being used in, and equivalent plastic is available from home improvement stores for a few dollars.

PM me with an e-mail address if you have any questions, or want pictures. I am willing to ship it for free domestically, provided it's not too expensive.

Thanks,
Shep
Btubgin2
c

Re: Jackson C1 Outfitting -$125

Post by Btubgin2 »

What's the hook and loop that's not included?? Easy fix? If so I'm very interested.. Was about to buy the kit new .. Let me know..thanks , Tom
Shep
CBoats Addict

Re: Jackson C1 Outfitting -$125

Post by Shep »

Sorry, I have sold this, just trying to get it shipped. Thanks!
Shep