LF canoe in CA

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

valhallalongboats
C Guru

LF canoe in CA

Post by valhallalongboats »

I'm looking at the possibility of getting a canoe for a new assistant who will be working for Canoe West this summer in Northern California. Not a big kid, but needs a boat big enough to haul gear, perform C0C's, etc. Interested in something along the lines of a Rival/outrage/Ovation/prodigy. A beat-up boat is fine if the price is right, I need more practice with glass anyway.
Thanks,

Rob
Canoeing isn't a sport...its an art. Unfortunately, I am not exactly Michelangelo.
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Re: LF canoe in CA

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

Couple of Viper 12s f/s here in BC. Both are composite -- solid hulls, but the outfitting will need some TLC.

Might be willing to go for a drive, and meet you part way.

PM me if you're interested.

Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !
valhallalongboats
C Guru

Hmmm,

Thank you for the message, and I will keep it in mind. The kid is just learning, I'm not sure about putting him in a Viper. I want him to help me with rescues...not need to be rescued much himself, lol.

Thanks,

Rob
Canoeing isn't a sport...its an art. Unfortunately, I am not exactly Michelangelo.
johnd
C Guru

Post by johnd »

Sierra Outdoor Center in Auburn, CA had a Rival for sale as of late last year. Might want to give them a call.
Hans Vidkjer
Pain Boater

Post by Hans Vidkjer »

I have a Bell Prodigy for sale. North Bay area. Let me know if you're interested.
Hans
valhallalongboats
C Guru

Thanks for the tip on the Rival!

Rob
lougianni
c

Post by lougianni »

dagger impulse ??? In Truckee... well used, but solid, ready, and yes, the price is right :)
valhallalongboats
C Guru

Ok, I gotta know...send me a PM and define 'right' 8) . The Impulse is still a great learning platform.

-Rob
lougianni
c

Post by lougianni »

PM sent !!!