Esquif Ledge - Wood Gunnel

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

rlemphers

Esquif Ledge - Wood Gunnel

Post by rlemphers »

Esquif: L’edge $1600
Two-year-old L’edge used for 13 days is in excellent shape. Well cared for wood gunnels and hull is in good condition. This boat is amazing! With the releasing chines this boats carves and side surfs like a dream. It is incredibly stable making it great in big water and also technical creeking. It can boof anything. This boat inspires confidence in both beginners and advanced paddlers.
Contact me for images.
Calgary, Alberta

If you are interested or would like any more information contact Ryan Lemphers
403-983-9284(hm), 587-999-92849(cl), or email rlemphers@gmail.com
raftingbum
C Boater

Re: Esquif Ledge - Wood Gunnel

Post by raftingbum »

You can buy a brand new one from NOC for $ 1400.....
Pierre LaPaddelle
CBoats Addict

Post by Pierre LaPaddelle »

raftingbum wrote:You can buy a brand new one from NOC for $ 1400.....
None of my business, but. . .

His asking price is probably in CAD, not in USD like NOC charges. Factor in the exchange rate -- the loonie's currently sitting at around $.91 compared to the greenback. Of course the ticket price is lower in the States -- their dollar's worth more.

Then too, sadly, Esquif does no favours for its Western Canadian Customers. It's prob'ly got something to do with low volume and slow sales 'way out west. Rule of thumb is that the price for a new L'Edge to a Western Canadian will be over 2 grand (CAD). And let's not forget that includes the (high) cost of delivery, cross-Canada, to your dealer's door.

Around $1,600 CAD is pretty reasonable for a L'Edge in Calgary. IMHO. (I've got one for sale in BC, and that's my asking price too.)

Rick
C'est l'aviron. . . !
raftingbum
C Boater

Post by raftingbum »

Oops. Sorry! I missed that you are in canada. That's definitely a good price for up there!