WTB: Bubba-sized user friendly OC-1

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Ron R

WTB: Bubba-sized user friendly OC-1

Post by Ron R »

Me: 235 lbs, Class III kayaker looking to dabble in OC-1. DC/Baltimore area, looking at downriver runs like Little Falls run on Potomac, Shenandoah Staircase, Bloomington on North Branch Potomac, Cheat Narrows, Dry Fork of Cheat, and Lower Yough, rather than play. Looking for something like an Outrage X, Prodigy X, or Probe 12 (standard, not 12-II); not a small hot playboat, short creeker, or longer expedition boat. This spring, I should be able to borrow a Prodigy X that isn't for sale (I asked :( ), but I don't want to mess with the outfitting too much. So far, the used boats I've seen have been short creekers, smaller/hotter boats, or priced near-new or as collector-grade antiques. If messing with the loaner Prodigy X this spring goes well and I don't find something attractive used, I'm likely to buy a new Condor, Blast, or Nitro. But if you do have something appropriate that you're looking to sell, please contact me.
Brendan
C Guru

Re: WTB: Bubba-sized user friendly OC-1

Post by Brendan »

I have a Dagger Ovation that I am thinking about selling. Really good condition with perception saddle. $500
Brendan
Brando022

Post by Brando022 »

We are a ways apart but could possibly figure something out. I’m in northwest Georgia. But I have a Probe 12, XL13 and possibly (not sure I want to sell) Viper 11. Shoot me a message and we can talk if your interested. You can PM me here or text if you like (706)266-6310.
-Brandon
TonyB
CBoats Addict

Post by TonyB »

Add Shaman to your used list, but be happiest in a Condor.
Proud Yankee
JCJim
c

Post by JCJim »

Hi Ron, have an Outrage X, in DC. sent you an email...let me know if interested. Jim
Ron R

Found a boat

Post by Ron R »

Hey folks, thanks for the inputs. I committed to a Dagger Encore with full outfitting including bags. Picking it up next weekend.