SOLD: Dagger Caption yellow price drop $500

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

TroutScout
c

SOLD: Dagger Caption yellow price drop $500

Post by TroutScout »

Legendary Dagger Caption whitewater tandem canoe! Yellow Royalex. Double saddle, thigh straps and foot braces. Royalex is good shape with normal river rash. Does have a couple deeper creases and a medium size dent on the side (see photo). No leaks or repairs. Gunwales and deck plates in good shape.

Nothing major wrong with it. And I hate to sell it because they are pretty rare and it is a joy to paddle, but I lost my storage space and had to give it up.

Located in central CT. Delivery possible. See link below for photos. Thanks for looking!

Specs:
Length: 14' (4m 27cm)
Beam: 32" / 30.5" (81 / 78cm)
Weight: 53lbs (24kg)
Depth (cnt / end): 15.5" / 16" (39 / 41cm)
Rocker (bow / stern): 5" / 5" (13cm / 13cm)6"
Free Board: 850lbs (386kg)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JZFHFceSUSL3Td5J7
Last edited by TroutScout on Tue May 12, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mnvought
c

Re: Dagger Caption yellow price drop $500

Post by mnvought »

I am interested in your Caption & would like to discuss pick-up/shipping. (I'll be paying using the UPS account from my work).
Thank you,
Matt
TroutScout
c

Post by TroutScout »

I see. Well I am only comfortable with cash.
mnvought
c

Post by mnvought »

Sorry for the confusion; I meant that I'd be paying for shipping directly through work & get you the cash via your preferred method.

Thanks again,
Matt