Slalom C-2 for sale *update*

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

old and in the way
C Guru

Slalom C-2 for sale *update*

Post by old and in the way »

Vajda Twister C-2, old length spec but the stern was broken under a previous owner, boat is about 14 foot 3 inches. Center cockpits, couple patches, couple cracks but overall a very solid boat. Comes with 2 Sandiline skirts $500, firm

37th time is the charm - again throwing out the I Think It's A Batmax. Shortened to just under 12 feet, great shape, stripes on the deck look like old Apple Line, but there's no label in the boat. Think I've got a Rapidstyle skirt that can go with it (need to rummage around in the shed) $100

Boats are in Pittsburgh, PA, I'm willing to travel to Confluence or Ohiopyle to meet. I am planning to be at Bellefonte October 10-11

More pics available on request. PM through this site
IMG_5625 (1).jpg
IMG_5625 (1).jpg (35.97 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
IMG_5622 (1).jpg
IMG_5622 (1).jpg (67.02 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
Last edited by old and in the way on Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"As long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes or a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run." -Sigurd Olson
old and in the way
C Guru

Re: Slalom C-2 and C-1 for sale

Sale pending on the C-2
"As long as there are young men with the light of adventure in their eyes or a touch of wildness in their souls, rapids will be run." -Sigurd Olson
poetry_heckler
Pain Boater

Post by poetry_heckler »

It's probably been answered in the previous 36 attempts to sell the Maybe Bat, but what do you guess the proper paddler weight range to be for that boat?

I lost my job but my birthday is coming up, and a hundred bucks is a Nice Price.

Thanks.
ASPIRIN SANDWICH
gradencic
Pain Boater

Post by gradencic »

Interested in c1
old and in the way
C Guru

Thanks - got a pending sale on the C-1.

Stay tuned.
old and in the way
C Guru

And the I think it's a Batmax will be going to a new home!
old and in the way
C Guru

C-2 is back on the market