Bell Ocoee OC1 FS

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

KarlD

Bell Ocoee OC1 FS

Post by KarlD »

Needing to clean out the shed. I haven't paddled my lovely, red Bell Ocoee OC1 in a long time and given what's in the rest of my quiver, probably won't.

In excellent condition - the usual wear and tear. I think I paddled it for four or five seasons. Comes with Mike Yee outfitting. Great day trip boat or could be outfitted for multi-day as well.

$900.

Located in Portland, OR

Happy to send photos.
connorm
c

Re: Bell Ocoee OC1 FS

Post by connorm »

I’ve been looking for an Ocoee since I demoed one and loved it. I would be highly interested!!! ... but I’m located in Maine. Any interest in shipping? If only it was the other Portland. Maybe I’ll take a road trip...
KarlD

Post by KarlD »

Be happy to look into shipping it if you'd like. I've gotten a couple boats that way. Old Dominion seems to be good with shipping canoes. Should I pursue? I can send pics if you want, but CBoats seems to have a limit on file size. I'd need an email address or phone#.

P.S. I'm originally from Boston and have spent many, many happy times in Maine including a memorable trip on the Dead early in my paddling career.

Karl D.
connorm
c

Post by connorm »

I would love to see some photos, my phone number is 508-954-1729, or email is connor.marland@maine.edu. Small world, I also grew up near Boston!
dennisarm50

Post by dennisarm50 »

Is your boat still available? I'm in Seattle