WANTED: Bell Prodigy X

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin, kenneth, sbroam

rclawton

WANTED: Bell Prodigy X

Post by rclawton »

Hi I'm new to C-Forum but thought I'd share my search for a Bell Prodigy X -- if I can buy used in great shape, I'd prefer it. I'm living in northern California and will travel some distance to pick up. I am a long-time solo Mad River ME paddler looking to downsize [note to interested parties: the ME has been sold]. Thanks for any info and happy paddling!
Last edited by rclawton on Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
linedried

Re: WANTED: Bell Prodigy X

Post by linedried »

This suggests there might be an ME available somewhere soon? I'd be intrigued.
rclawton

Post by rclawton »

Very sorry -- I sold the ME a year ago. Great boat!
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

I actually have one that I'm going to be listing soon (just waiting on airbags to arrive for my new boat). I am in Chattanooga, TN so logistics might be a challenge.

Jeff Lindsay
rclawton

Post by rclawton »

Hi Jeff, thanks for your reply. You're right about logistics, but if you'd email me condition and price at becca@beccalawton.com, I'd like to hear about it! :)
YoungOldMan
c

Post by YoungOldMan »

Hey Jeff I am interested in the ME in TN if it becomes available. I'm not far out of Chatt.
Thanks
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

My reply was in regards to the Prodigy X, not the ME. Unfortunately I don't have one of those :(