Camping for the single sticker thing in march

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Louie

Camping for the single sticker thing in march

Post by Louie »

I may have a large lot with a house with a shower, that we can get don't know how much they would want a person tocamp there yet kinda neeed to know how many people would want to camp.
Atucky
CBoats Addict

Me

Post by Atucky »

I would be interested in camping for the single stick hooraahh. I'll probably only be able to come for a long weekend though.

AdamT
rnbeals
C Boater

One small tent for me

Post by rnbeals »

I'll be travelling light - just a small tent for me, Outrage X and Skeeter.

Rich
Carpe Canoe
ssnvet637

Couple of campers

Post by ssnvet637 »

I have myself and one other cheesehead who will be looking for a spot to flop. If there is room here we would happily compensate with beer and cheese curds!
boatbuster
CBoats Addict

Post by boatbuster »

Louie,

I will camp a night or two if there is not room to flop in the banquet hall. May camp anyway depending on the weather due to the likely late-night partying at the event space (which I also hope to participate in) :)
Chris S.
c

I'm up for camping the weekend of the 9th...just staying

Post by Chris S. »

that weekend. If only my kids were only enough/big enough for a canoe!
Chris
Taniwha
C Guru

Post by Taniwha »

Louie,

I'd like to camp as well. I'll arrive probably sometime Saturday, 10th and will stay for the week. I'll bring my tiny, tiny tent.

Only if the weather turns benefactory for good water levels I might consider other options. Nothing worse than sharing too small a tent with wet paddling gear :wink:
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Camping suggestions

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Looking for a good centrally located spot to camp. VW Camper. Campgrounds or good road side spot. Any suggestions?
Louie

I'd say

Post by Louie »

right behind the banquet hall, hades they let people camp at wallmart
pdown2
C Guru

Post by pdown2 »

You still got space on your lot? Got two tents, my buddies Mohawk, my CFS, maybe my Prophet and my Truck. Only going to be able to do Sat (10th) & Sun (11th) so just looking for a place to crash Sat night.
philinasheville
C Guru

2 nights for me

Post by philinasheville »

I'll be commin' in for 1-2 nights on either weekend. Just me a tent and my new Zephyr. Can't wait.
oc1paddlr
CBoats Addict

Post by oc1paddlr »

ok ... camping 1.is there a place to safely leave extra boats? 2. how about a hot shower. A week of bailer-baths might be ruff(but quick) 3. are my priorities in order? p.s. camping behind the hall or something. that is.
paddlr
red boat ready
Louie

yes

Post by Louie »

we can safely keep extra boats. We find you a place to put a tent if you have to use my back yard. As many peopl who are gettin a room I can't believe someone won't let you take a shower.
oc1dude
C Boater

camping

Post by oc1dude »

I plan on coming up this weekend (march 16, 17) but will have to come with 2 dogs is there a place we can keep the dogs tied up at camp and while we are on the river?[/b]