2008 Cboat.net Calendar & Designs ON-LINE!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

I just got my calendar, shirt & sticker :D This year's photos are AWESOME! Congrats to everyone who made it. Not only did you run some impressive water, you had great photographers on the trips 8)

The sponser shirt & sticker are cool too.
Gwyn
Pain Boater

Post by Gwyn »

I'm famous!
Ahaa - congrats to those choosing the images for their impeccable taste ;-)

One will be winging it's way to Mum and Dad in good old Blighty. I might have some explaining to do though - I 'forgot' to mention running Maruia falls on my last visit home.

Keep up the good work!

Gwyn
www.shaggydesigns.com
liskahon
C Guru

Post by liskahon »

Heya, I am the October guy... Thanks for choosing the picture. Also thanks to the photographer- Jiri Kral for more photos from the same event check http://akce.kralikovo.cz/index.php?cat=10
adkSara
C Guru

Post by adkSara »

Gwyn wrote:Ahaa - congrats to those choosing the images for their impeccable taste ;-)

Gwyn
www.shaggydesigns.com
:D Now that's a compliment that I'll take - impeccable taste huh?! I like it - but hey when you send along images like that it makes it really easy to design a calendar. Hope I don't get you into too much trouble with the Mum!!!

Keep the cheer,
ADKSara

I'm glad everyone is liking the images and the calendar - it truly made my inbox here at cboats really awesome as I was designing it. So all you calendar 'wanna-be's' and those of you who'd like to be repeat poster boaters - Get out there in 2008 - play - and take pictures!!! :D
adkSara
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Got my calendar, looks great!
the great gonzo
Paddling Benefactor

Post by the great gonzo »

Dooleyoc-1 wrote:What rapid is the Great Gonzo hucking on the Ottawa in the December pic? Is that Garvin's or something else?
Dooley, yes, that's Garvin's, Elevator Shaft (far right side) line at a level of ~16. The hole at the bottom is pretty meaty at this level.
That day a raft guide from River Run (who shall remain unnamed , since he frequents this board as well :D ) got ejected as they ran this drop and ended up in the hole. he got recirced a few time and had to be roped out of there.

I just go my two calendars today (one for homee, one for work) and they are fantastic!!
Great Job Sara!!

martin a.k.a. the great gonzo!
Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing - Henry David Thoreau
msims
CBoats Addict

Post by msims »

Ditto! Great job on the calendar!

:-)
-- Cya
old and in the way
C Guru

Post by old and in the way »

Calendar looks great, but I can see we're going to have to get some slalom pictures submitted for 2009...