What is the highest waterfall run in an open boat?

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

KNeal
CBoats.net Staff

Re: What is the highest waterfall run in an open boat?

Post by KNeal »

beereddy wrote: I dont know what is the best foll from third floor window or from the fourth
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, that sentence I REALLY like! :D Beereddy, I'm wipin' tears from my eyes I got to laughing so hard.

I left this tread alone sometime back and wanted to read what my fellow Virginian "home boy" Eli had to say about falls running. Sage thoughts from someone who can back it up with experience. Lots of testosterone certainly has surged in this thread. Are we boating enough? I know I'm not. :cry:

KNeal
C-boats Moderator

"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing-absolutely nothing-half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

Boating? What's that? :( The only rolling I know is with with satin finish latex paint and a short nap, 18" roller... Trim? That's pre-primed base mold and quarter round, right? Not much longer...
Louie

Post by Louie »

33' but I didn't know it was there.
Open Gate
C Guru

Post by Open Gate »

Louie wrote:33' but I didn't know it was there.
OK... you can't just write this and leave it...details we want details...where, when, how, outch !

Glad you're still healthy !
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

ummmm.... this is cool.

Chris Gragtmans and the First "D" of Desoto Falls in Alabama... http://shredready.com/team/teamblog.htm

You "might" need the latest Quicktime plugin to see it if you get a green screen. http://www.apple.com/quicktime/
Open Gate
C Guru

Post by Open Gate »

Wow !

Well done. He was quite close to the left canyon wall after the 1st drop...very impressive !

Tks for posting !