Gyromax and Whitesell Canoe for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

paddler_sam
c

Gyromax and Whitesell Canoe for sale

Post by paddler_sam »

Gyromax and Whitesell Canoe for sale this weekend at gear swap at Diamond Brand in Arden, NC (near Asheville airport). Also assorted gear whitewater and otherwise.
boatbuster
CBoats Addict

What kind of Whitesell? Do you still have it?

Post by boatbuster »

I am guessing it is a standard Pyhranna or Descender. If on the off chance it is a Whitesell Whirlwind, please let me know if you still have it. That is one of my all-time favorite boats and I miss mine.

Oh yeah, let me know what other gear you have left, if any, after the gear swap. Thanks
Atucky
CBoats Addict

Post by Atucky »

I've always wanted to try a whirlwind Harrison.
Adam Trunnell
androooo
C Boater

Post by androooo »

yes, tell us if it's a whirlwind.
paddler_sam
c

Whitesell

Post by paddler_sam »

I don't believe the boat is a whirlwind. It is older, probably the first generation of Whitesell. It is still in pretty good shape with alot of life left. It would be a good starter boat or good for someone running big water (has been down the grand canyon. I will forward pictures to interested parties.
ddpaddler
c

Re: Whitesell

Post by ddpaddler »

paddler_sam wrote:I don't believe the boat is a whirlwind. It is older, probably the first generation of Whitesell. It is still in pretty good shape with alot of life left. It would be a good starter boat or good for someone running big water (has been down the grand canyon. I will forward pictures to interested parties.
Do you still have the gyromax? Any pictures?
pdown2
C Guru

Post by pdown2 »

Used Whitesell Whirlwind Canoe - http://store.noc.com/store/2569