Wanted - your retired slalom C2!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

HardluckCharlie
c

Post by HardluckCharlie »

I am getting my kids into paddling and am looking for a repairable slalom C2 that we can patch, paddle and race. I have been outfitting kiddie K1's also so not much $ left in the jar... we really have to bottom feed on this one! Lightweight, low profile, glass, hard-used and cheap are our criteria. Need skirts too! We live in the Hanover, NH / Dartmouth College area. Rest assured, your retired two seater will get the love and care you know it deserves!
ericp
c

Post by ericp »

I trade you mine (4 posts down) for a jar of organic peanut butter!

But you have to get it or arrange the transportation.
HardluckCharlie
c

Thank you ericp! but before I start squashing my organic peanuts I am looking at another C2 this weekend that I was just informed about. I'll keep you in mind! -Hardluck
HardluckCharlie
c

Wanted - your retired C2

Thank you to everybody that contacted me about a new C2. I know have one at home and the kids are excited to start paddling it with me. We hope to try our first race next spring if all goes well. Best - Hardluck