Amoeba C-1 for sale - BOAT SOLD!

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

ericp
c

Amoeba C-1 for sale - BOAT SOLD!

Post by ericp »

BOAT HAS BEEN SOLD!

A great down river and play boat! Fun to paddle! Blunt ends for steep creeks!

Never cracked or punctured, only cosmetic scratches, and chips on the joint line. Half the new price of $1,500.

A flat bottomed hull with hard chines and rails, derived from a Estanguey. Extreme rocker, pronounced rails, full ends. Designed by Larry Norman, built by Millbrook Boats, John Kazimierczyk.

* Length: 10.5'
* Width: 26"
* Weight: 28 lbs. (this boat before outfitting)

This boat is the one you see in the photos on the Millbrook web site: http://www.millbrookboats.com/

It has extra Kevlar layers giving a very strong and rigid hull while adding only two pounds to the overall weight. Fully outfitted, including pedestal, straps, knee pads, thigh braces and hip braces.

$750. Located in Philadelphia area. I can meet you for a test paddle at a local play spot.

I'm selling off this and and several other boats so I can buy -- guess what -- more canoes!
Last edited by ericp on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sir Adam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Sir Adam »

Would you consider a trade for the 2nd Mentor out of the mold, a few cosmetic scratches, but basically new?
Keep the C!
Adam