Green narrows turned into ocoee

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

I folook like a bad mule in my pink full face. Especially when I've got my plaid dry top on and I'm running down the gravel road with Andy bridge chasing me in his car ( after I've emailed him to paddle with him out of th blue.) he says hi by the way Louie. And yeah we all know you're the best swimmer, but I can't be half bad to swim twice at baby falls. You acted like a butt boater bout my clever retort. Har har har;(
Louie

Post by Louie »

Darn after havin paddled with Me, Andy , and Chad we figured you would be better. All kiddin aside they don't come no better than Andy Bridge except for map readin skills, remind me to tell you about the time we did a 1st d on upper Mocissan creek.

You don't really have a plaid dry top
oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

I've got more gear than you do bs first d's. The more great paddlers I boat with the more great Louie swim stories I hear. Andy said you guys had a good tome on Henderson once and the fella I was on the green with ( not Dooley) had a few about that too. Maybe you should give up canoeing and start tubing. I hear they are easier to swim with and get back on.
Louie

Post by Louie »

Andy and I ran Hendy solo, ????
Louie

Post by Louie »

Wait a minute you gave up openboatin and went to C-1, I think you have better pedagre as a quiter than I.