IT'S HERE! 2010 (yes, 2010) CBoats Calendar!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

Another awesome calendar! This thing keeps getting better year after year.

Free shipping on orders of $75 or more this weekend from Cafe Press. Just enter "75WKND" in the code box when you check out & your shipping is free.
Atucky
CBoats Addict

Post by Atucky »

Nice job on the calendar this year!
Adam Trunnell
philcanoe
C Maven

Post by philcanoe »

http://cboats.net/cforum/viewtopic.php? ... 6&start=45
Craig Smerda wrote:How about having a Cboats.net pledge drive after January 1st that would run until right after ALF?

(Set it up as a super-sticky on the top of all the different forum pages and/or with a clickable banner complete with information and so on.)

If you could get set up with PayPal or something easy for people to give "what they can" it would work the best IMO... but I've still got an old fashioned checkbook and I'll be more than willing to stick a stamp on an envelope.

Viva L'Cboats!!! :wink:
My last (hardcopy) calendar is from 2006... I just don't do them anymore...and it might be more profitable.
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Just got mine ordered 4 layout, photography, all is great, butttttt got 2 out of 4 with printing flaws. Vertical streak off color on two calendars. I will be calling them tomorrow. I will let all know what they say.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
Mr.DeadLegs
CBoats Addict

Post by Mr.DeadLegs »

Just got off the phone with cafe press, no hassles, new calendars on the way. Great Customer service.
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy large steaming pile of dog doo what a Ride" " Nolan Whitesell
Louie

Post by Louie »

I tried to order and the code "75 WKND" said it was an invaled code. Am I doin sumthin wrong?
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Post by Mike W. »

Louie wrote:I tried to order and the code "75 WKND" said it was an invaled code. Am I doin sumthin wrong?
That deal was only through the weekend. The current Cafe Press deal is a free mug when you buy 3 mugs.

I ordered Sunday evening & used 75WKND. They arrived yesterday w/ no charge for shipping.