Oh FullGnarlzOC.....

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

oopsiflipped
CBoats Addict

Post by oopsiflipped »

is that my old boat? if it is, sorry about the color, i thought it would be funny.
markzak
CBoats Addict

Post by markzak »

I think the color is sweet! Thanks Gabe and Joe! I get comments all the time about how i beat up chicks and steal their boats.
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

markzak, those shots are really cool. if I could slay it like that in a canoe I would and be happy to shout about it. why these guys throw so much junk at narls is beyond me, seriously.

Some people drink whine coolers and others stumble over the stool from scotch, yet everyone has fun at the reception. :wink:
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

maybe i'm too new to cboats so please don't hate on me too.
TheKrikkitWars
CBoats.net Staff

Post by TheKrikkitWars »

markzak wrote:what do you really expect from a young 20-something year old who's picking up the sport super fast and really killing it out there.
I'm 20, I chose my university solely because it's 10 mins from wales' best class 4 river, I live in a decrepit student house rammed full of boaters (6 bedroom house + 3 raft guides and a trainee teacher living on the couches/floor), my entire life is focused on boating... yet somehow I manage to not shoot my mouth off every 30 seconds. As a result I feel I can expect the same from others :P

I actually quite like Gnarlz, and he's doing good large steaming pile of dog doo sometimes... But boy does he manage to get on my wick sometimes!

@Creeker: Sockpuppet, Much?
Joshua Kelly - "More George Smiley than James Bond"

CBoats Moderator - Not necessarily representing the CBoats staff though...(I'll use words like "moderator", "We" and "CBoats" to make it clear when I am)
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

sockpuppet??? What?
jscottl67
CBoats Addict

Post by jscottl67 »

Why did a scene from American Pie just pop in my head?? :o

And more importantly, why so when I know what a sock puppet is?
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

thanks mark. and creeker?!? whoever it is.

i know i rub people the wrong way. the majority of it is because i dont like to take crap for being new at something, and being very opinionated. call it a complex from being a 'rookie' through AAA, Junior A, and college hockey. Doing things like 'the cracker' race. and having to get in a gray hound bathroom with 5 other rookies, butt naked, and have our clothes thrown in tied in knots and frozen, and not bein able to come out, until we have everything on... all while are parents were on the bus. and those r just small examples. I know we arent doing any 'cracker races here...but, Point being... I can take it, but doesn't mean i wont dish it back.

im hardly coming at anyone else, until ppl start dishin it at me...which no problem, i'll play ball. I enjoy it.

just gotta realize the whole 'kayaker', 'c1' thing is just a joke. i know were all boaters... i mean come on. I also know I will likely be in a c1 within the next couple of years.

most of the stuff i say shouldnt be taken seriously at all. believe me. the more of you i meet, the more of you that will understand...

...callin ppl sock puppets...tisk tisk. :)

and i love to talk about class V boatin...because thats what i've been doing, and the gf, friends, family....just don't understand, nor can i learn anything from.
http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com
Silverbirch Canoes - North American Distributor
Email: tom@gnarlzoutdoors.com
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

i remember when i first joined up and longboatin was postin about how the 'long boat' was the way to go...and many took it very seriously, and defended short boats... well now most of u know from meeting him, you cant take any of that seriously(nor anything he says :) hah... u like that Lb)

But at least all the bickering back and forth about it, caused him to try and prove the 'long boats' worth...and you got to see some long boat carnage on Baby Falls. But that's the stuff that makes everything fun. right?
http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com
Silverbirch Canoes - North American Distributor
Email: tom@gnarlzoutdoors.com