Help a brotha out.

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

mattbcha
C Boater

gas money? really?

Post by mattbcha »

gotta be honest. if somebody was offering me a new boat... id find the money for gas. but, hey what do i know. good luck in your new role. you are taking the canoeing world by storm. keep it up.
Todhunter
Ridge Spirit Outfitting

Post by Todhunter »

Imagine my wife's face when she realizes I paid $20+ for that thing.
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

todd if u win the bid you should take a picture.

i think it would fall under priceless lol
http://www.gnarlzoutdoors.com
Silverbirch Canoes - North American Distributor
Email: tom@gnarlzoutdoors.com
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

25 mins left on the Auction. Don't miss out on this high quality product!
mahyongg
C Guru

Post by mahyongg »

Why did you do it over ebay? OK everybody and their uncle has an account, but so all the good money people are willing to spend will lose to the highest bidder.. should have just used something else. Probably not flattr though, and paypal you never know, they might cut your revenue stream just when you are in the middle of nowhere, heck, we've seen that have we.

Aaah, good luck anyways, may you not have to hitch hike.
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

It was good goof for the fun it while it lasted.......happy holidays everyone I hope it gave you a chuckle too. Really Tom and I didn't expect this to get over a couple bucks. We only hoped some of you couldn't resist bidding some pennies.

Congrats to Zenwhitewater (Chattanooga, TN) AKA Robert Britt for the win....$21.50 all he has to do is pay it up today and its his piece of obscure boater history. 8)
Louie

Post by Louie »

Hey think how I feel I was the high bidder for a (too) long time. On something I knowed my wife wouldn't let put on her Christmas Tree> I was just tryin to run up the biddin so tommy could get money to come down and boat. I believe if he makes it I can use him to get Alex to do sumthin stupid. dick and Doopey and Chris would love to watch those two .
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

In the mail to the Lucky Party! Merry Xmas, post a pic of you and it to FullGnarlz@Facebook or email it to Tommy.
8)
jatakasawa
C Guru

I'm in...

Post by jatakasawa »

I'm in for the roadtrip if it lines up with howeve rmany days I can make up lies for to get of work. I need to boat some stuff, man. Count me in if you're looking to go one of the next few weekends after X-mas.
Chester the Brace Monkey.
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

It all depends on the Eagles Jared......I'm sitting on home playoff tickets (so far) and we are waiting on levels into the new year.
Louie

Post by Louie »

Whoa let me get this right, boatin comes second to watch a bunch of sweaty black guy play a game with a inflated pig bladder?

dam you are a Kayaker ain't ya.
FullGnarlzOC
C Maven

Post by FullGnarlzOC »

U mean Justin... Theres Jared the canoe ninja in his Det, Justin(nitro), who you met at Tohickon, and Joe(kaynoe). Then theres Tony...who looks like he should have a parot on his shoulder(L'edge)

Then there is open boat Brian, who u may or may not have met... he paddles a prelude. and we have another new comer... Ed "Money" Powers(Outraged and Blackfly)

Oh don't forget markZ who styles the gnar in his sleep.

....The crew is getting big. and 75% of the above mentioned people have expressed much interest in going down with on our trip... so we may have another boater with us. sounds sweet... so who can lodge 3-4 people? If a couple people offer, we can hop around to make it easier on the host.

Looking to stay down there for 3-4 days, after a rain storm. Link up the North Branch GDI with the South Branch GDI.

PS - To all those who enjoy some good canoeing action, the FullGnarlz - "Creek and Destroy" Promo comes out tomorrow night. We are requesting your canoe, Kaynoe, and c1 HD clips. I'd like the clips to be you going "FullGnarlz" by your definition, and be a good demonstration of either a) styling a rapid, b) truly 'making it work' or c) C stands for Carnage... I'd like the finished product of the "Creek and Destroy" movie to mostly feature "The Nation", as opposed to mostly myself. So send those clips in! and Keep your eyes out for the promo!

Let's keep OC1 in the limelight for good! In 3 years, I'd like to have it where you cant get on a body of water without seeing a canoe.
Louie

Post by Louie »

with six runnin around the house four more won't be noticed, we got you covered
Creeker
CBoats Addict

Post by Creeker »

@Louie, I'm a Football loving Yankeee that kayaks.....dam lock yer doors when I head south, keep the women safe! :wink:

Good times for sure.
Louie

Post by Louie »

Now about the southern women, just a little note.

You can make a remark to a Yankee chick and with out a moments hesitation she will come out with a big" F.Y".

Make the same remark to a Southern Lady and she will very sweetly say "how nice"

They both mean the same thing, just a differnance in how they were raised.