pyranha shiva c-1 for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

JFD
C Guru

pyranha shiva c-1 for sale

Post by JFD »

foam outfitted, c-1 creeker, <10 runs total, great condition. Located in Asheville, can deliver to WV next month if needed. blue/white, medium size. $600. pics available. jackditty@mac.com
TNbound
CBoats Addict

Re: pyranha shiva c-1 for sale

Post by TNbound »

Out of curiosity, how did you like the Shiva as a C1 and in general?
-Anthony

"I'm gonna run this one river left I think.... So far river left, that I'm gonna be on the bank. With my boat on my shoulder."
JFD
C Guru

Re: pyranha shiva c-1 for sale

Post by JFD »

This one is sold (i think). Still have the martikan II slalom boat and Jackson fun1 c-1's for sale. The shiva has a huge amount of volume, and seems to be generally good design all around for hard creek boating. seems to float up over holes nicely, carries good speed, and easy to boof. my issue with it is that I don't have the kind of time I used to for paddling, and only getting out about once a month in this boat, which doesn't justify it's existence in my garage. I also haven't dialed in the position of the outfitting, and for me this usually takes a lot of tweaking and time input to really get the perfect feel for the boat. I'm not sticking my lines like I want to in this boat for that reason. So I plan to just use my necky blunt for creeking, which I have had forever and requires no maintenance or retraining of muscle memory for balance, etc.
jay