Ride needed - Ithaca NY to Apex, NC

Does your boat need a lift? Find other CBoaters who can give your boat a lift! CBoats.net does not endorse any particular boater for transport, and obviously use your "gut" feeling of whether you want to transport your boat via a stranger. That said, literally dozens of boats have been moved safely and cheaply this way over the past few years!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

Ride needed - Ithaca NY to Apex, NC

Post by NZMatt »

OK - I just sold my last kayak. Now I need to figure how to get it down south. Anyone heading south after the Hudson Armada maybe? Someone from down south coming up for Moosefest? Let me know...time for this baby to go! He...he...he now I can buy another canoe. :)
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....
kenneth
CBoats.net Staff

Ithaca to MD

Post by kenneth »

I can get the boat from Ithaca to the DC area, if that helps at all.
NZMatt
Supporting Paddler

Oops - should've pulled that post

Post by NZMatt »

That sale eventually fell through - the buyers house was damaged by the storms and he needed to reroof = no money for boat. On the upside I traded it for a Groove.

Kenneth, if you want to drop me a line if you're in the area, I'd be happy to say Hi. I also have pool session access Thursday and Sunday nights (although there may be some interuption over the holidays)

Matt
NZMatt

Hmmm....new country, new rivers...-
Still not enough c-boaters....