C-Crew at Gauley/GauleyFest/Ohiopyle Falls Race

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

David Nickerson

C-Crew at Gauley/GauleyFest/Ohiopyle Falls Race

Post by David Nickerson »

I'll be down with the Esquif fleet.

Will many of you be at these events?

I've not been on the lower yough yet... would love to hook up with some C folks looking to demo and show me the river at the same time.

Have a bunch of U.G. experience... could return the favor there.

Do I smell my first Armada?

-David
Mike W.
CBoats.net Staff

Gauley

Post by Mike W. »

A couple of the Carolina contingent will be at Gauley Fest :D . I plan on the lower G. Not sure...Yes I am sure, the upper is more than I want :o .

I'd like to do the Ohiopyle race, but Aluminum Nationals is the same weekend :cry: .
Eric
c

Upper Gauley

Post by Eric »

I plan on being down at Gauleyfest- I've got a Cboat to sell. Would be up for the Upper on Sunday. Depends on the time of day, Saturday. I generally avoid any part of the Gauley on Saturday, heading to the solitude of the New R. If you are doing an early Saturday run on the U Gauley that might be good. Just let me know plans in Sept.

Eric
PAC
CBoats.net Staff

Post by PAC »

David I'll be at the LY for the falls race (planning on boath days right now) and I would love the company to paddle with, show the lines to and demo a boat.
Is the demo offer valid for running the falls? Its been a while since I OC the falls and would love to get a chance to test drive some of the fleet oer the drop. Its very kind to OC boaters! :-)
Maybe Eric, Warren, Natlie, J, Tess, Alan and others will show up and we can have that Armada.
How many of there will there be - just you (there is this PA State park Launch time thing) so we can figure it out :wink: and what would be the best time for you?
Looking forward to seeing you there and maybe at the Gauley as well!
Paul C.
Paul C.
Cboats Moderator
Official TOG Member (Team Old Guy)!