Esquif Taureau-SOLD

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Esquif Taureau-SOLD

Post by billcanoes »

SOLD
Last edited by billcanoes on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wjblatner
c

Post by wjblatner »

What's the outfitting like? Foam bulkhead or leg straps?

Is this a production model or one of the early protos? Does it have combing to fit a skirt?

Interested in the details.

Thanks,

Bill
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

taureau

Post by billcanoes »

Hi Bill-

I need to take some pics of the lapbelt- hopefully tomorrow- but otherwise Thursday-

The boat is a production model picked up March 07, but I'll check the year but I know it wasnt made until after NOC got the re-releases in 06-

there's no combing for the skirt -it has the bulkhead - foot pegs and airbags- I'll be at NOC 8/12 - not sure where you are, but you're welcome to check it out
oc ender
C Guru

Post by oc ender »

i've heard of possible delamanating on the joints,hope it ain't true.How's the handle compared to what you paddle now? :)
That wasn't carnage,watch this...
wjblatner
c

Post by wjblatner »

Bill,

I've sent you a couple personal messages. Definitely interested. Please write me back at wjblatner@hotmail.com or call at 413-584-8917/

Bill
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Taureau

Post by billcanoes »

Bump--

I hadn't heard of them delaminating- they're plastic, but the first release had seems cracking- and Esquif took them off the market for about 15 months till they got the issue resolved
Last edited by billcanoes on Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billcanoes
CBoats Addict

Taureau-

Post by billcanoes »

Here are some pics

I can bring it to GAF if someone is interested[/img]