Free hull for conversion in CT

New to CBoating? Look here for loaner boats, demo boats, free boats, instruction, and other folks in your area to help you out. Do NOT post questions here - those should be posted in the main CForum.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

kneeler
C Guru

Free hull for conversion in CT

Post by kneeler »

I have a Riot Air 60 hull (no seat/saddle). I'll give it away to anyone that will use it as a C1. It is located in Connecticut.

You will need to put a saddle in it. I can offer some advice if you've never done a conversion before.

The boat is designed to be a big boy playboat. I am on the low end of the recommended weight range (180 lbs) so for me it was a stable river runner with the ability to do play moves.
Mr Marc
Pain Boater

Post by Mr Marc »

Hi, I am very interested by your Riot Air 60 Hull. I am a OC1 and OC2 paddler. I would like to start the next season with a C1. I am 6' 190, I think that the boat would fit me. The only problem is that I live in St-Georges, Qc, Canada. I will have to find somebody to carry the boat or I could pay for the shipping. Is it still available?
hammerhead
C Guru

boat avail?

Post by hammerhead »

PAIN

IS THAT BOAT STILL AVAIL, I AM LOOKING FOR A PLAYBOAT CONVERSION TO REPLACE A LL SESSION CONVERSION THAT DID NOT TURN OUT LIKE I W/H HOPED. I AM 6 FT & 200#, SO SOUNDS LIKE THAT BOAT WOULD WORK.

CHEERS...RP
hammerhead
C Guru

desperate plea for reply

Post by hammerhead »

PAIN

JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU A SHOUT TO SEE IF YOU STILL HAVE THIS BOAT & WANT TO PART W/ IT.?! I AM IN NORTH CENTRAL CT, RIGHT NEAR TVILLE IF THAT MAKES IT ANY EASIER?

CHEERS&WHET DREAMS...HH
hammerhead
C Guru

3 STRIKES

Post by hammerhead »

PAIN/KNEELER

LOOKING FOR A "HULL"of a time! LAST TRY FOR A BOAT THAT C/B A GOOD FIT FOR ME. LOOKING TO REPLACE A LL SESSION FOR A C-1 CONVERSION & THE RIOT AIR 60 SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD FIT. ANY CHANCE IT IS STILL AVAILABLE. I'M NEARBY, SO TRANSPORT W/B NO PROBLEM & THE $ IS CETRAINLY RIGHT.

WHITE/WHET DREAMS...HH