SOLD - Dagger Legend 15

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

guapowesley

SOLD - Dagger Legend 15

Post by guapowesley »

Brother of a coworker has a Dagger Legend 15 in great shape. Dagger sold the mold to Mad River who continues to make this canoe. Brand new with vinyl gunwale, it is $1750. I believe he is asking $600, but I'm sure it's negotiable. It is Royalex, and has been used seldomly. PM or reply here and I will give you his contact information so you can ask any other questions because I do not know much about the boat.

Located in North Alabama, but I travel frequently to the Ocoee area and could transport it for him.

Last edited by guapowesley on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dstarkey

Re: Dagger Legend 15

Post by dstarkey »

It appears there are no major dents or scratches. I would like to talk to the owner. if you could pass on his info to me I will give him a call. Thanks
meegee

Post by meegee »

Hi, I'm very interested in this boat. Is it still available?
meegee

Post by meegee »

PM Sent
northwest

Post by northwest »

Is the dagger still for sale?
road_warrior64
C Boater

Post by road_warrior64 »

I owned a Legend 15 last year. Great boat. Mine weighed about 55 pounds, was easy to carry, paddled well, and was sort of a "Swiss-Army" type canoe. It could tandem, it could solo, it could run Class II's. Wish I had the room right now to replace it.
guapowesley

Post by guapowesley »

Sorry everyone it sold yesterday, thanks to everyone that responded.