Blackfly option for sale

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

ssnyder

Blackfly option for sale

Post by ssnyder »

Bought in 14 out of the aluminum mold. Orange in color has fall line bomber bags. Normal where. Orange color. 1600.00 thanks I'm in the southern illinois and southeast missouri.
217four nine one 1318
Carnuwage
c

Re: Blackfly option for sale

Post by Carnuwage »

Why does everyone ask so much for there used equipment? just dont understand, once you use something its not worth the same as when you bought it. I understand you have bags but come on! 1600? A brand new one is 1575.
chuck naill
CBoats Addict

Post by chuck naill »

I got caught up in a deal last year when the seller and I agreed then he backed out after he got a better offer. That caused me to just order one from Jeremy out of the new mold and enhancements.
ssnyder

Post by ssnyder »

Exactly chuck I want what I want out of it or I won't sell it. I wouldn't do that to someone when I agree to it I agree to it. If someone wants to make me an offer fine or not fine. I own it so for now I say what it's worth. Good luck to you all, and good paddling.
sbroam
CBoats.net Staff

Post by sbroam »

The Bomber bags can be of significant value. Offer, buy, or don't - still a free country :-)
col. mustard
C Boater

Post by col. mustard »

Has boat been sold? If it is still available, can you post pics of the boat and the bags?