CBoats.net - C1 B1!
No Flash
Check out
C-Forum Discussion of all things WhiteWater Canoe related
It is currently Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:17 pm 
CBoats Addict

Title says it all. Don't see a peep of a post about it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:18 am 
CBoats.net Staff

Correct - as announced last year, 2014 (2015 Calendar) was the last year for the Calendar, and we shut the store down in late spring (yes, I know, we still need to redo the header).

We really enjoyed having C Boat related goods and an awesome calendar, but with young kids around we haven't had the time we'd like to devote to it, and quite frankly it was more about promoting CBoating than the economics (in a good year we'd make $150, before taxes, from the total calendar sales...). Now I'm selfish and want more time with the kids on the water (be it liquid or solid:) ).

We miss seeing all the epic submissions though!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:50 pm 
CBoats Addict

Sir Adam wrote:
Correct - as announced last year, 2014 (2015 Calendar) was the last year for the Calendar, and we shut the store down in late spring (yes, I know, we still need to redo the header).

We really enjoyed having C Boat related goods and an awesome calendar, but with young kids around we haven't had the time we'd like to devote to it, and quite frankly it was more about promoting CBoating than the economics (in a good year we'd make $150, before taxes, from the total calendar sales...). Now I'm selfish and want more time with the kids on the water (be it liquid or solid:) ).

We miss seeing all the epic submissions though!

Fair enough. Making calendars vs. family and getting on the river...a man has to have priorities.