2004 Open Canoe Nationals Entry Form here!

Decked Canoes, Open Canoes, as long as they're canoes!

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

Kalifornia_Kid
C Boater

2004 Open Canoe Nationals Entry Form here!

Post by Kalifornia_Kid »

8)
Hello again
My web designer is still finishing up with his details, so until that goes online, I will email (or snail mail) a copy of the Entry form, along with a packet containing the rules, local maps, hotels, the whole package, anyone who wishes to have one just let me know and I'll have it to you within 24-48 hours. Just send your requests to

canoewest@snowcrest.net

That's the official race email. I will email you the form on the condition that after you get it, you forward it, and the information attachment to all of your friends. :lol:

Thanks a lot
Kalifornia Kid
8)
GET OFF MY KOOL-AID!
Easterner

2004 OC Nat Status?

Post by Easterner »

I was checking the OC National web site and was disturbed to find a message at the 2004 Nationals page, see: [url]http://users.bestweb.net~keech/oc-2004c.htm[/url] that seesm to say the race isn't happening. What up?
Easterner

Re: 2004 OC Nat Status?

Post by Easterner »

Sorry I got the URL wrong it's: http://users.bestweb.net/~keech/oc-2004c.htm
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Hopefully Rob, the race organizer, will post a message here stating what is going on. But yes, I do believe it's not going to happen in California. Anybody want to host the O.C. Slalom Nationals ?
JKaz
Easterner

2004 OC Nationals

Post by Easterner »

So where's the Kalifornia Kid? Quit hiding and tell us what's going on. You've had a lot to say over the past few months, don't stop now.
Craig Smerda
L'Edge Designer

Post by Craig Smerda »

Easterner (guest?) Sorry I couldn't respond directly to you without an email or private message box.

Whatever the reason.... be nice. Rob had the best of intentions. Maybe you should email "him" directly if you want all the answers.

my 2 cents.
Craig

pS>>> my email is juskanuit@webtv.net and from there I will glady give you my phone number if you would like to discuss this matter directly.