Whitesell Piranha for sale $300

Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.

Moderators: kenneth, sbroam, TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin

sockemdog

Whitesell Piranha for sale $300

Post by sockemdog »

Used a lot during 90s and has essentially been hanging in the garage since then. Perception saddle with footpads. Definite wear on bottom but no significant gouges or dents. Still a good solid boat. Air bags still holding air (surprisingly). Extra set of Whitesell air bags included. I am located north of Newark and I travel to Westminster, MD quite often and could meet somewhere along that route.

See my post on Craigslist for pictures...I guess the files are too big

https://delaware.craigslist.org/boa/d/w ... 31134.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Atucky
CBoats Addict

Re: Whitesell Piranha for sale $300

Post by Atucky »

would you consider selling the extra set of whitsell bags separately? feel free to text. 828 three18 509six.

Thanks,

Adam
Adam Trunnell
sockemdog

Post by sockemdog »

after blowing them up, it's obvious why new ones were obtained. One is not holding air - looks like problem around air supply pipe. One seemed pretty sound.
Atucky
CBoats Addict

Post by Atucky »

Thanks. An added bonus for whomever purchases the boat, to have a good extra airbag!
Adam Trunnell
sockemdog

Post by sockemdog »

SOLD!