Any Boat, Gear, or outdoor related item you have for sale. If you use it on a paddling trip, or to prepare for one, it's fair game.
Moderators: TheKrikkitWars, Mike W., Sir Adam, KNeal, PAC, adamin, kenneth, sbroam
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm
Blue composite, ultralight, 16' solo/tandem seating. See Millbrook Boats website for details. Gently used. Excellent condition. New in 2015. Ask for pictures.
Last edited by gkfogarty
on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:24 am
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:03 pm
Still for sale? Location?
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 am
I know this is a stretch however is your AC DC sold or still available? Thank you, Bryan
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 12:00 am
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:17 pm
I'd love to see pictures of this boat. Where is it located. I'm in Northern WV.
- CBoats.net Staff
- Posts: 4124
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Adirondacks, NY State, USA
Given the original post is 3 years old might be a long shot.
I'd give Kaz a call at Millbrook and see if he can build you one. Compared to most boat builders he doesn't charge nearly enough IMhO.
Keep the C!